About Paack 📦
We are Paack, a tech-logistic scale-up company founded in 2015, primarily focused on last-mile delivery. Ever since then, we have been experiencing strong growth within the European market presence already in 4 European countries such as Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy.
Our mission is to build the most advanced tech-delivery platform to ensure the best-in-class sustainable delivery experience.
We Care, We Thrive and We Innovate are our core values and that is precisely why here in Paack we are looking for exceptional and brave individuals who enjoy overcoming challenges and breaking the status quo.
Us Paackers, we are proud to be fostering an equal opportunity workplace promoting diversity and inclusion, which is a fundamental part of our culture. 🌱
About the job 👩🏼💻
In Finance, we are mainly in charge of those sets of administrative tasks that support business operations and provide economic insights for ensuring the best resource allocation for high performance and growth.
This is a crucial role for us to onboard, take good care, invoice, and help our top global retailers in our different subsidiaries.
We need someone with high communication skills to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Get our customers onboard and invoice them accordingly.
- Track and monitor our collections and keep our aging updated.
• Interact with our customers and assist them with their requests.
• Perform account reconciliations, and monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
• Apply payments received to customer accounts accurately and efficiently.
• Provide support on ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ year experience in similar.
roles within fast-growth companies with international presence.
- Great social skills, empathy and comprehension.
- Communication and experience with multicultural profiles.
- Highly motivated and results driven person.
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills.
- Responsibility, ownership and initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- High level of English.
- High level of Excel.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Macros will be much appreciated.
Why Paack 💡
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. But it is a two-way street so if you commit we will also commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing scale-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities.
- Place where you can continuously develop your career.
- Fully/Hybrid remote positions
- Friendly and easy-to-go environment
- 23 vacation days per year
- Provide 360º occupational health & wellbeing programmes for all Paackers by our partner WellWo.
Tax deduction benefits
Next Steps 📝
Do you think we could be a match? If so, then hurry up and join us!
Please, submit your CV and any additional materials by clicking on the button below.
Once we have reviewed your application, we’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps.