About Paack 📦
We are Paack, a tech-logistic scale-up company founded in 2015, primarily focused on last-mile delivery. Since then, we have been experiencing strong growth within the European market with a presence already in 5 European countries such as Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy.
Our mission is to build the most advanced tech-delivery platform to ensure the best-in-class sustainable delivery experience.
We Care, We Thrive and We Innovate are our core values. That is precisely why here in Paack we are looking for exceptional and brave individuals who enjoy overcoming challenges and breaking the status quo.
Us Paackers, we are proud to be fostering an equal opportunity workplace promoting diversity and inclusion, which is a fundamental part of our culture. 🌱
About the job 👩🏼💻
The Store Business Model at Paack manages all deliveries from our clients' stores (Ship from Store).
We have a wide spectrum of functions that begins with the acquisition of clients and ends with the resolution of incidents; including negotiation with fleets, allocation strategy based on margins and quality of service, operational support to clients and fleets, and real-time operations monitoring.
Paack is looking for a Business Developer for its Ship from Store division, who wants to join a disruptive project that is transforming the last-mile logistics sector. We are seeking an individual passionate about their work, comfortable in fast-paced growth environments, and results-oriented. You will be involved in acquiring new potential clients.
With knowledge and experience in the retail and/or food-groceries sector, both for B2B and B2C (Bonus: last-mile knowledge).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify and generate new business opportunities in the Spanish market for multi-industry transportation and logistics, from stores or warehouses, in point-to-point last-mile deliveries or dedicated routes.
- Ability to build relationships and influence decision-making processes with potential clients.
- Monitor and develop new business opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Analyze customer needs and collaborate in preparing economic proposals.
- Keep relevant information updated about market trends and competition to assist in preparing competitive business proposals.
- Coordinate with other involved departments for the launch of new accounts.
- Participate in bid preparation.
Why Paack 💡
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. But it is a two-way street so if you commit we will also commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing scale-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities.
- Place where you can continuously develop your career.
- Friendly and easy-to-go environment
- 23 vacation days per year
- Provide 360º occupational health & wellbeing programmes for all Paackers by our partner WellWo.
Tax deduction benefits
Next Steps 📝
Do you think we could be a match? If so, then hurry up and join us!
Please, submit your CV and any additional materials by clicking on the button below.
Once we have reviewed your application, we’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps.