About Paack 📦
We are Paack, a tech-logistic scale-up company founded in 2015, primarily focused on last-mile delivery. Since then, we have been experiencing strong growth within the European market with a presence already in 5 European countries such as Spain, the UK, Portugal, France, and Italy.
Our mission is to build the most advanced tech-delivery platform to ensure the best-in-class sustainable delivery experience.
We Care, We Thrive and We Innovate are our core values. That is precisely why here in Paack we are looking for exceptional and brave individuals who enjoy overcoming challenges and breaking the status quo.
Us Paackers, we are proud to be fostering an equal opportunity workplace promoting diversity and inclusion, which is a fundamental part of our culture. 🌱
Paack's Tech Team started building our software back in 2015 in Ruby on Rails, like many companies in their early days (Twitter, LivingSocial, Basecamp, etc.).
The team has been growing very fast, creating specific verticals oriented to give the best service to our business:
Cloud & NetOps
We develop multiple technologies for different use cases from integrations with third parties, to integrations with automation or internal integrations between different services based on Cloud technologies using "serverless" elements and Google components.
TECH STACK 👀
(Go; Terraform; React; Elm; React Native; Python)
Our work has an impact and that's what really matters.
About the job 👩🏼💻
In this customer-facing role, you will partner with our Sales teams during the negotiation phase with clients, and our product engineers to make sure you are updated with all the new technical features and updates.
You will be responsible for running technical conversations with potential clients, running product demos and taking all the client's requirements for a smooth integration process once the deal is closed.
- Supporting our sales teams in on-site and remote meetings with your industry and product knowledge, including qualification, discovery, demonstration, and solution design.
- Working with the Sales team and attending sales calls as a product expert for understanding and collecting customer requirements.
- Presenting our products through well-structured and high-level demonstrations, advising prospects on the best way to integrate into the Paack technology platform.
- Being in constant contact with the Product and Software Development team for developing & maintaining expert-level product knowledge.
- Liaise with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Cloud Architects & Developers to make sure our product meets customer requirements.
- Ensure customer roll-outs are successful, by identifying requirements early in the sales process and advising prospects on what our product can support.
- Receive customer feedback and work with the Product team to shape the future of our product.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening in every interaction with customers and proposing solutions to fit customer needs.
- Previous experience in a pre-sales engineering role, proving expertise in a client-facing role at a B2B level.
- Native or Fluent in French and having English as a secondary language at a proficient level. BOTH CONDITIONS ARE A MUST.
- High comfort level with presenting to senior executives and technologists, via video call and in-person, both verbal and written.
- High technical acumen, and strong business sense.
- Experience with APIs, Micro Services and ability to write and understand technical specification documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Passion for customer service and experience in understanding a client’s pain points
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our prospective clients and your teammates.
- Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities.
- Ability to influence strong stakeholders, negotiate and to come to tangible and pragmatic solutions.
Nice to have
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms
- Experience in the logistics sector
- Ability to read, debug, and understand web applications.
Why Paack 💡
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. But it is a two-way street so if you commit we will also commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing scale-up, revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities.
- Place where you can continuously develop your career.
- Friendly and easy-to-go environment
- 23 vacation days per year 🏖️
- Provide 360º occupational health & wellbeing programmes for all Paackers by our partner WellWo.
Tax deduction benefits
Next Steps 📝
Do you think we could be a match? If so, then hurry up and join us!
Please, submit your CV and any additional materials by clicking on the button below.
Once we have reviewed your application, we’ll get in touch to arrange the next steps.