About Paack 📦
We are Paack, a tech-logistic scale-up company founded in 2015, primarily focused on last-mile delivery. Ever since then, we have been experiencing strong growth within the European market with a presence already in 5 European countries such as Spain, the UK, Portugal, France, and Italy.
Our mission is to build the most advanced tech-delivery platform to ensure the best-in-class sustainable delivery experience.
We Care, We Thrive and We Innovate are our core values and that is precisely why here in Paack we are looking for exceptional and brave individuals who enjoy overcoming challenges and breaking the status quo.
Us Paackers, we are proud to be fostering an equal opportunity workplace promoting diversity and inclusion, which is a fundamental part of our culture. 🌱
About the job 👩🏼💻
As Global Operations team at Paack, our mission is to innovate, improve and standardize all the operations to ensure that is scalable within a fast-paced & growing business.
As Continuous Improvement Project Manager, you will be responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the operations of our whole logistics network. Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be part of the fast-growing Global Operations Team which has a culture where people thrive implementing disruptive solutions in the last mile and DC operations domains.
- Leading Continuous Improvement projects with a direct impact on Paack’s network.
- Identifying operational gaps and opportunities and leading projects to bring innovation and continuous improvements in our daily operations.
- Translating complex business requirements into functional designs and project specifications.
- Managing communication and driving effective teamwork and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
- Working together with the Operational Excellence team to ensure the training, implementation, and standardization of all projects and procedures are being carried out.
- Working together with the Local Operational team leadership to ensure the training, implementation, and standardization of all projects and procedures are being carried out.
- A minimum of 1 year of project management specifically in warehousing/logistics operations, being enrolled directly on the operational floor having direct contact with operational leadership.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams from different countries/departments
- A track record of delivering projects under tight deadlines, with limited resources, engaging stakeholders, and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with uncertainty and limited data.
- Availability to travel up to 30% of the time to different countries within the Europe zone.
- Office tools (advanced)
- CAD/layout tools (intermediate)
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
What's a plus
- Knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience in project management software tools.
- Experience in Google BigQuery data exploration & dashboard creations.
- Secondary Language (Spanish, French, Italian) writing & speaking skills.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry or Last-Mile delivery.
- Customer-centric culture
- Positive and proactive attitude: Able to cope with uncertainty and obstacles in the daily routine.
- Continuous Improvement spirit: Able to launch basic solutions and improve them with the passing of time.
- Enabler rather than disabler: Able to accept challenges from different team needs and able to prioritize them with the corresponding tutelage.
Why Paack 💡
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. But it is a two-way street so if you commit we will also commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing scale-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities.
- Place where you can continuously develop your career.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote positions.
- Friendly and easy-to-go environment.
- Referral programmme.
- 23 vacation days per year.
- Provide 360º occupational health & wellbeing programmes for all Paackers by our partner WellWo.
Tax deduction benefits
Next Steps 📝
Do you think we could be a match? If so, then hurry up and join us!
Please, submit your CV and any additional materials by clicking on the button below.
Once we have reviewed your application, we’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps.