About Paack 📦
Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, the UK, France, and Portugal. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that
schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach
blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. Paack wants to establish a combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house allowing both technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
Our team of Paackers is multicultural, multilingual, and highly qualified. We enjoy the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, facing them with ambition.
In accordance with our corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, Paack is looking for inspiring people, people who love to grow exceeding expectations, and challenge the status quo.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace
Our team 🤲
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial, and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, and we face them with ambition.
The engineering team has a flat management structure. The teams are organized by-products. Technical decisions are made as a team taking in the feedback and thought process of the engineers. Team members are free to move between different teams based on the feedback of their team members and the status of their projects.
We work from different locations across the globe in different time zones. We follow agile practices like sprint planning, daily standup, and retrospectives through Slack and perform pair programming sessions and weekly engineering talks.
About the job 👩💻👩💻
In this customer-facing role, you will partner with our Sales teams during the negotiation phase with clients, and our product engineers to make sure you are updated with all the new technical features and updates.
You will be responsible for running technical conversations with potential clients, running product demos and taking all the clients' requirements for a smooth integration process once the deal is closed.
More into details, you would be responsible for:
- Supporting our sales teams in on-site and remote meetings with your industry and product knowledge, including qualification, discovery, demonstration, and solution design.
- Working with the Sales team and attending sales calls as a product expert for understanding and collecting customer requirements.
- Presenting our products and through well structured and high-level demonstrations, advising prospects on the best way to integrate to the Paack technology platform.
- Being in constant contact with the Product and Software Development team for developing & maintaining expert-level product knowledge.
- Liaise with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Cloud Architects & Developers to make sure our product meets customer requirements.
- Ensure customer roll-outs are successful, by identifying requirements early in the sales process and advising prospects on what our product can support.
- Receive customer feedback and work with the Product team to shape the future of our product.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction with customers and proposing solutions to fit customer needs.
What are we looking for? 🦸♀️🦸♂️
For becoming a new Paacker, we would like you to bring:
- Previous experience in a pre-sales engineering role, proving expertise in a client-facing role at a B2B level.
- High comfort level with presenting to senior executives and technologists, via video call and in-person, both verbal and written.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the motivation to inspire both our prospective clients and your teammates.
- High technical acumen, and strong business sense.
- Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to influence strong stakeholders and to come to tangible and pragmatic solutions.
- Passion for customer service and experience in understanding a client’s pain points.
It would be also desirable if you'd also bring:
- Experience working with APIs, Micro Services & Cloud Platforms
- Experience in the logistic sector
- Experience writing technical specification documents.
- Ability to read, debug, and understand web applications.
Why Paack? 👈
Because to lead the online market delivery revolution we need enthusiastic, energetic, and committed people. People, who also bring strong expertise in their professional area and have a learning mindset.
If you commit to bringing all the above, we do commit to:
- A great project in a fast-growing start-up, which is revolutionizing last-mile delivery in major European cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, etc).
- A place where you'll grow and build a successful career being part of a unique Team, both human and professional.
- Collaborative work environment, we are passionate about new ideas and suggestions.
- Very experienced people to work with. We want you to feel inspired by us, and us inspired by you.
- Flexible and fully remote work schedule.
Who will be part of your team? 🧑🤝🧑
Olivier Colinet (Chief Product & Technology Officer): ex-Googler and founding member of Google Cloud in EMEA.
Luis Camara (Head of Product): ex-British Airways, passionate about enterprise software (actually likes APIs) and foodie.
Next steps 📝
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.
Once we have reviewed your application and suitability, we’ll then be in touch to arrange a call as a next step. After which we’d invite you to visit us and meet the team. We thank you in advance.