Who we are?
Paack is one of the hottest technology start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded three years ago by three Spanish friends and, since then, the company is experiencing strong growth in five countries working with top international retailers. All this success is backed by renowned investors in Europe.
At Paack, we believe that the future of the last mile delivery is to allow customers to receive parcels at their convenience – when, where and how they want. Our mission is to help retailers boost their ecommerce sales by offering scheduled deliveries as the new standard. We use in-house proprietary technology, and we thrive on service excellence.
Our team is multicultural, multilingual, highly qualified, entrepreneurial and, inherently, we like to work hard. We enjoy all the challenges of scaling a global technology business and we face them with ambition. At Paack we look for committed people who own their projects and see them through, inspire and support others, and constantly look to improve through their own ideas and initiative.
What you will do
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, you will be the responsible to drive delivery of exceptional customer experience within all Paack countries (Spain, France, United Kingdom, Portugal).
Your main duties include:
- Understanding all current processes and journeys, with special focus on the aspects related to our Customer Experience and identifying potential weaknesses.
- Defining projects that require a development on our systems, working together with the Customer Support, Product/IT and Ops departments.
- Monitoring the status of these projects, identifying potential barriers and bottlenecks and coming up with solutions to overcome them.
- Giving visibility on a weekly basis to all stakeholders involved in these projects.
- Implementing new processes and auditing their compliance in our network (CS & Ops).
- Identifying out of date SOPs and updating them accordingly (CS & Ops).
- Gathering feedback from stakeholders and defining developments prioritisation.
- Reporting weekly major issues and potential improvements to the Head of Customer Operations.
What we look for
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Experience role in a tech/logistics company.
- 3-5 years experience in Project Management role in a tech/logistics company.
- Track record of project implementation that involved working closely with the IT & Ops departments.
- Capacity to implement new procedures in environments, where there is resistance to change.
- Ability to identify potential improvements in daily operations.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise relevant tasks and reach targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Capacity to work in a flexible and fast-changing environment.
- Fluent English and Spanish in both written and spoken skills.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Willingness to travel if the project requires so.
- Advanced user of the Office package.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers will be valued.
- Fluent French or Portuguese in both written and spoken skills will be valued.