About Paack 📦
Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, the UK, France, and Portugal. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. Paack wants to establish a combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house, allowing technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
Our team of Paackers is multicultural, multilingual, and highly qualified. We enjoy the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, facing them with ambition.
Following our corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, Paack is looking for inspiring people, people who love to grow exceeding expectations, and challenge the status quo.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
About the job 👩💻👩💻
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Quality Assurance Team Leader to join our international team, in Barcelona.
You will be responsible for developing QA Processes and Procedures, manage the day-to-day activities of QA team members and work closely with the Customer Support Team Leader to make our Customer Support Team shine!
You will work in leading industry, multicultural environment and a continuously growing department.
With an entrepreneurial mindset, you challenge every process and every tool within your area of influence, to seek greater efficiency without losing sight of customer satisfaction.
Your main duties include:
- Set clear QA KPIs for the team, making sure the team achieves them
- Develop a well designed and motivating Quality Assurance program
- Discover training needs and provide coaching to the Customer Service Team
- Enhance Customer Service Process, aiming at guaranteeing a first-class service to our customers
What are we looking for? 🦸♀️🦸♂️
We are looking for someone passionate about eCommerce and convinced that our product will transform the eCommerce delivery industry.
Key skills should include:
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a QA Team Leader or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Experience with organizing training programs
- Experience with mapping Standard Operating Procedures
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Business level of both Spanish and English, a third language would be highly valued
What we offer 👈
- Contract: Permanent
- Immediate start date
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Career progression opportunities within one of the fastest-growing logistics companies globally
- Fun and supportive learning environment
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.