About Paack 📦
Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, UK, France, and Portugal. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. Paack wants to establish the combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house allowing both technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
Our team of Paackers is multicultural, multilingual, and highly qualified. We enjoy the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, facing them with ambition.
In accordance with our corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, Paack is looking for inspiring people, people who love to grow exceeding expectations, and challenge the status quo.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you will do
We are currently looking for a Claims Assistant that helps us to develop and implement effective processes with our Insurance Broker to guarantee the recovery of the claims. Your main tasks will be:
- Daily update of the claims reported by Warehouses and Customer Service.
- Claims Weekly reporting (Excel).
- Coordinate with different departments (CS, OCC, Finance) to obtain the documents required by the Insurance Company.
- Preparation of claim letters, credit notes, etc.
- Participate in Claims Meetings with UK and FR Managers.
- Participate in Claims Meetings with our Insurance Broker.
- Assist to manage the Group Insurance Policies.
And any other initiative will be welcome.
What we look for 🕵️♂️
We are aiming to incorporate someone with studies related to Administration and some experience in similar roles. Experience in claims management with Insurance Companies will be appreciated.
Other important skills are:
- High Excel skills
- Proficient level of Spanish, English and French, spoken and written
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Responsibility, ownership, and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiasm and great work capacity
What we offer
- A 3-month contract with possibilities of extension based on performance.
- Immediate start date
- Fun and supportive learning environment