About Paack 📦
Paack is an avant-garde technology start-up in the logistics sector. It was founded in 2015, and since then, the company has experienced strong global growth and it currently operates in 70 cities across different countries such as Spain, the UK, France, and Portugal. Our success is backed by renowned European investors.
We believe the future of e-commerce deliveries is a customer-controlled system that schedules the distribution according to clients’ preferences. Additionally, our approach blends the last mile delivery experience with an environmental-friendly service. Paack wants to establish a combination of the two as the new market standard. Hence, we ensure clients receive their parcels in a time that suits them while contributing to sustainability.
Our product ecosystem was designed in-house, allowing technology and operationality to integrate perfectly, delivering parcels more efficiently. This results in unprecedented outcomes, offering our retail clients a competitive advantage whilst reducing the impact of their carbon footprint. Due to previously mentioned reasons, some of the best retailers (Amazon, Inditex Group (Zara), H&M, El Corte Inglés, etc) have chosen Paack as their exclusive partner.
Our team of Paackers is multicultural, multilingual, and highly qualified. We enjoy the challenges of scaling a global technology and logistics business, facing them with ambition.
Following our corporate values: We Care, We Thrive, We Innovate, Paack is looking for inspiring people, people who love to grow exceeding expectations, and challenge the status quo.
Paack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
About the job 👩💻👩💻
As the Customer Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, overseeing, leading, managing, rewarding and motivating various company's teams.
You will work in leading industry, multicultural environment and a continuously growing department.
With an entrepreneurial mindset, you challenge every process and every tool within your area of influence, to seek greater efficiency without losing sight of the customer satisfaction
What are we looking for? 🦸♀️🦸♂️
We are looking for someone passionate about eCommerce and convinced that our product will transform the eCommerce delivery industry.
We’re aiming to incorporate someone with a bachelor’s degree, a strong network, knowledge of the market and 3+ years of experience in similar roles within the logistics industry.
Your main duties include:
- Set clear team goals and KPIs
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Develop a well designed and motivating evaluation program
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Staffing, planning, and people management
Key skills should include:
- Business level of Spanish and English
- Knowledge of either French, Portuguese or Italian would be a plus
- Previous experience as a Team Leader or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Experience with organizing training programs
- Experience with mapping Standard Operating Procedures
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
What we offer 👈
- Contract: Permanent
- Immediate start date
- Classic contract
- Competitive base salary depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities within one of the fastest-growing logistics companies globally
- Fun and supportive learning environment
Sound like a fit? Come and join our success. If you believe you have the capabilities to thrive in this role, then please submit your CV and any accompanying materials by completing the below.